There is so much talk about project-based learning approach and it’s growing applications in the recent years. Many of us are curious to know more about Project-Based-Learning. But what exactly is this?
Basically, project-based learning which is also known as PBL is a student-centered teaching method involving a dynamic classroom approach. It is believed that students acquire a deeper knowledge through this active exploration of real-world challenges and problems.
Students learn about the subject by working for an extended period of time investigating and responding to complex questions, challenges and/or problems. It is a style of active learning and inquiry-based learning. PBL differs from paper-based, rote memorization, or teacher-led instructions that presents established facts or portrays a smooth path to knowledge. It, instead, focuses on posing questions, problems or scenarios and addressing it tactfully.
The importance of PBL:
- More engaging for students.
- Promotes active learning.
- Builds success skills, career, and life.
- Helps address standards.
- Provides opportunities for students to use technology.
- Makes teaching more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Connects students to the real world.
- Helps in planning, critical thinking, reasoning, and creativity.
- Allows the students to demonstrate their capabilities while working independently.
At Spiralogics Institute of Technology, we believe in following a Project-Based-Learning method to familiarise students with real-life scenarios and to connect them more with the platforms and frameworks applied in IT industry.
Come and enroll in a course of your choice to enhance your knowledge of various programming languages using different technology platforms through PBL approach.
We are currently offering five different courses in IT:
- Database Management System
- Mean Stack
- Object-Oriented Programming using Java
- Android Application Development
- MVC Architecture using Dot Net
Give us a call on 01-4787644 or fill out our inquiry form here for more details.